We will always:
- Try to help in any way we can, be on time, be polite, and make dealing with us easy.
- Get to know you before we do anything. We will carry out a thorough audit of you and your needs. Only when we understand your ambitions will we recommend any course of action or financial products.
- Do all we can to make sure that you receive the best possible advice and products that are appropriate to your needs.
- Be transparent. We will flag all charges and fees upfront. As required by the Financial Conduct Authority, which regulates our industry, we will provide full disclosure and illustrations of any products that we recommend. We won’t put anything in place until we have your agreement.
- Offer to meet you regularly to review the work we do for you. At these meetings we will agree any necessary amendments to reflect changes in the financial environment and your own circumstances and ambitions. [Ongoing services are options and subject to charge]
- Protect the data we hold on your behalf. We won’t sell it to a third party, nor to any other company.