Do any of these sound familiar?
- I have multiple pensions and need to review them, but I don’t know where to start. Are they the right ones? Should I be consolidating them?
- My work pension has changed so I need to review my financial situation.
- I need a private pension, but I don’t know where to start.
- I don’t earn that much so I need workable financial solutions to help me.
- I’m approaching retirement, what are my options?
Towards a rosy retirement
To many of us, retirement may seem a long way off. But it’s never too early to start planning for it. We will work closely with you to set up your pension so that retirement, when it eventually comes, is not only comfortable, but also positively rosy.
The value of pensions can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
I have no hesitation in recommending Nick Tasquier. With his methodical efficiency he has been able to look into the whole variety of investments, pensions and insurances that we have running and recommend a range of better performing products with more thorough cover.
He even traced down a long-lost pension fund which had accumulated a significant amount… which came as a very pleasant surprise!
Both myself and my wife now feel that we are so much better covered and prepared for the future thanks to Nick’s help.
I strongly recommend Nick for his thorough financial, mortgage and insurance experience and advice.
Tim Price | Right Impression